Translate

Tales of Jezebel 2

Shit happens.



I had the key turn, the door being opened as I turned to check who it was which resulted in me slowing my strokes. This had a counter effect, it made Talia grip the sheets tighter with her hands and mouth while curling her toes. 

I felt the air suddenly change, and, 

shit!

The person that stepped in after opening and closing the door was no joke. His face could scare both you and the devil, and he was heavily built with muscles and veins bulging out. 

Nigga looked looked like the one who would hit first, ask questions later or not at all. Right there and then, I saw this was death staring me right in my face. 

My dick became flaccid at once as I dismounted Talia and slowly edged towards the corridor door. I watched him slowly reach into his black leather jacket and out came a 45mm pistol with a silencer. 

I was like shit, 

this isn’t how I’m going out.

I turned, not waiting for what was to follow, kicked the corridor door open and once on the corridor I jumped without a second thought, naked as the day I was born. 

I fell like a sack of maize, snapping the hanging lines of the 1st, 2nd , and 3rd before coming to a stop on the hanging lines of the 4th floor from where I had jumped. 

I noticed slowly these hanging lines were also about to throw in the towel and snap. I had to do something, and it had to be done fast. I reached out to grab the corridor metal grill as fast as I could and no sooner had I latched on to it than the hanging lines all snapped. 

Briefly glancing down and shuddering that would have been my soon to be lifeless body down there if I hadn’t reacted the way I had.

As I held on over there, figuring how I will get down first then I sort the clothes issue later, the corridor door opened and and as the inside light illuminated the outside that’s when I came face to face with Ann, my daughter’s mother. 

I have and had faced and found myself in many situations, each one more tricky than the other but none would even come close to that. That situation, hanging on the railing with only my birthday suit was nerve-wracking on its own. 

Ann was at crossroads, one should she scream, give me away to the wolves to tear and finish me completely, or should she help a complete stranger hanging at the end of her corridor, naked with bruises all over? 

She had to make a decision and fast. I’m here today telling you this story because at that exact moment she decided to save my ass, figuratively and literally. 

As she helped me crossover the corridor railing, she noticed I was bleeding. She let me in with her following closely behind that’s when she noticed the source of the bleeding.

She couldn’t help remarking;

“Whoever shot you, is surely into anal.”

“One look at your ass, and decides to take a good shot at it.”

“Without missing a mark!”


Link to the previous part one of the story is here.

       

Comments

Post a Comment

Is a pleasure to keep you as my reader entertained. Peace✌️