Translate

Death at a funeral, the interrogation.

Continued from..

 Death at a funeral



I’m no wolverine who could heal quickly from a stab wound so I didn’t want to take my chances with the knife. As the rough and husky man directed me on where to go, I noticed it was like time had stood still, with chaos beautifully painted. I explored my choices on how to get out of this predicament, and boy! They didn’t look at all great, most of them all pointed to one end result, 6ft under.

Except one, I was to act a fool. That is what I went with, to buy myself some time to figure how to get out of this ordeal and never have to look over my shoulder or be paranoid when I’m with someone’s daughter wondering, is she the means they have used to get to me? 

Ever heard of the Samson and Delilah story?

We reach at the car, at the very end of the field. A black Chevy, beautiful with a sleek paint job and design, and the door pops open. “Utleast you idiots have class,” is the last thing I say before I’m roughly shoved in, the rough and husky dude gets in, closes the door, and the car gets moving fast.

I’m seated between two heavily built dudes with suits with biceps threatening to tear of the suit like Bruce Banner’s clothes when he transforms into the Hulk. I catch the eye of the driver in the inside rear view mirror, and the driver nods. The next thing I know is a punch is coming in, hot and heavy from my left side, and I don’t duck in time unfortunately. Unconsciousness starts to set in, rolling in until it finally goes dark and quiet.

I have no idea how long I was out, but when I regain consciousness, I am wet and dripping, tied to a pole  overhead, with a man in front of me holding a bucket. I can’t stop shaking because the contents of the bucket I have been splashed must be below zero degrees.

“Souley..”

“You don’t know me but I know you.”

“I’m the Matrix.”

“If you cooperate you might walk out here alive,”

“But, if you don’t let’s see how long your nerves might hold out,”

“before you run mad or kick the bucket.”


I was like, my goose is cooked, I'm a goner. He landed a blow on my guts and as I recoiled in pain, he smacked me again and again until I lost count. My eyes burnt with hatred for him, and if it wasn't for the restraints I was tied with, I could have gone with him to hell. I endured it all, trying to loosen the restraints while searching for an opening to get to him, to get the upper hand.

The opening came disguised as an execution. He saw that after all the torture the blows, pouring water when I was face up, and worst of all squeezing my balls, I thought I might never have a child of mine again, I was a hard nut to crack. So he cleaned his hands soaked by my blood, put on gloves and an apron and picked up the knife to finish me.

I let him get near to me, every step he took I was like, just a little bit closer. I delivered a head butt to his fat face with every ounce of strength I had. He staggered backwards and tripped over, the back of his head landing on edge of the table he had placed a knife and his Glock. He lay there unmoving as I tried to get out of the restraints. I tried and tried as strength was leaving me with every struggle. My vision was hazy, my head throbbing like crazy. After finally managing to undo the restraints, I staggered to where the Glock was, pick it up cocked it,  and opened the door of the cell expecting the goons to come rushing at me to finish me off. 

But wait a minute, what did my eyes see at that very moment?

My friend had his eyes opening wide in surprise and another guy, each holding a ARC-9 battalion assault rifle, standing over the goons bodies whose bodies were riddled with bullets. They rushed over to where I was to support me as I had show signs of my legs going mellow. They took me to their car as the other guy climbed on to the driver’s seat, my friend on the other side and a lady at the back who helped me get on the held me as the car started to move. Before I closed my eyes, I resolved there were some questions to be answered but that would have to wait until my strength returned and my injuries subsided. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Is a pleasure to keep you as my reader entertained. Peace✌️