Translate

Liar!


New month, new day, but najua mmeamka na hasira mbaya sana. Inaeleweka, how much tolerance for lies can people handle? Nilikuwa nikuwe on a break from storytelling, chanting viva with my comrades in the streets, inhaling the price of freedom, aka teargas.

It all started with rejecting the finance bill, arrogance pushed some to be in denial, while others tried squashing it with gaslighting but it has now evolved, now the ones who were chest-thumping, arrogant, are squirming in the seats.

Yesterday evening, took me way back.  Pulled a memory deep from my subconscious. Hayaa, the story goes like this. Many, many moons ago, I was in primary with this ninja, scruffy-looking, short dude. He was in all sorts of mischief but one thing that stood out from him was his tenacity to spin a lie. Damn! 

That ninja could lie while looking at you dead straight in your eye without skipping a heartbeat. I thought I would have met the last of people who could lie shamelessly like that, life could show me how wrong I was.
It's not that I haven't met with liars since then but the one on the media interview yesterday with Linus Kai Kai, Joe Ageyo, and Erick Latif proved to me that guy was on a different level of spinning falsehood than the ninja from primary.

Alexa play me
 

&

when they're cocking their guns 
while we are peaceful
on the streets
play

🎶Wanapanga Kutumaliza 🎶

Comments

Post a Comment

Is a pleasure to keep you as my reader entertained. Peace✌️