Translate

Krest kubwa baridi.



Leo ilikuwa ile siku yours truly aliamua kutoka heaven kuja earth na ile line ya.. 

🎢kuna mahali nafaa kwenda na ni sahii🎢

I decided to chill today listening to some music i.e. All my life by Lil Durk and love yourz by J Cole, and just meditating on how far I have come and how far I intend to go when I remembered something quite hilarious. Somewhere in mid 2019, I thought I was pregnant.

 It was before I met Jesus. Which means, I had met someone that was not Jesus the previous night and engaged in some co curricular activities which were pleasurable, but at some point had me huffing and puffing like the wolf in the three little pigs and sweaty. 

Which also means that person was beautiful, and attractive like a bad decision in your twenties and was not of Jesus' gender. I woke up with a bad case of morning sickness. I know it was morning sickness because it came in the morning. I only wanted to take Krest. 

Krest kubwa baridi. 

It was a wintry Monday in Meru. For those of you who have never set foot in Meru, it can get very cold. For you to crave Krest kubwa baridi in that cold, it can only mean you are pregnant or hormonal. And I wasn't hormonal.

Crazy thing is I was almost this close in going to take the test then I remembered, I was a human male and in the history of human males, none has ever carried a pregnancy. Well, not that I have heard of.  I decided to go to a nearby hospital and learn why my body was behaving and causing me pain so early in the morning. I learnt two things that very morning, one, the cost of medical care is no joke, two, it turned out I only had malaria. 

That year, it is no lie Jesus and I didn't read from the same script kabisa. As a consequence, I did things Jesus would not approve. Bad things. On a Richter scale, we are talking about a solid 8. The long and short of it is that I went to a shop downstairs and took Soda worth 600. I remember one bottle was retailing at 50 bob, I don't know about now, I rarely take sodas. 

That was all I took the six days I was in Meru.

God is good that kind of malaria has never found me. For if it does I don't know how I will come out it. Anyway I'm going to meet some people and celebrate the fact I've been given another chance 6ft above the ground. 

One thing I'll advise you though,
don't be like me. 
Don't wake up craving Krest kubwa baridi.

Comments

  1. 🀣🀣🀣πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ati pregnant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Your descriptions are crazyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ attractive and not Jesus'genderπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read twice in a row to understand. Very funny. Krest kubwa zaidi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Is a pleasure to keep you as my reader entertained. Peace✌️