Translate

“One more chapter..”

I was this close to letting go, saying fuck it, let me do away with Letstoriesunfold. Life was doing me the way Mohammed Ali did to his opponents and life was like, niwachie huyu tu nimalize yeye. Most of my plans had gone to shit, real quick. Those who could lend me a hand, were rare like virgins in this city of sin and debauchery common in this streets.

Something stopped me from making that stupid decision. I don't know if it's fate, luck, what I'm building it's too dope to just be dismissed just like that or all the above. I saw this as I was contemplating to send what I have grown down to the deep dark corners of Hades.


This put a brake 
to any crazy stupid thoughts I had 
about ending Letstoriesunfold. 

How would the 10k plus humans who have enjoyed my breathtaking content feel? They would view it as betrayal. Giving me their time, their insights, recommending this blog to other humans, they would see they all they did was in vain, all for nothing.

That will be very unprofessional, you see. It's like your favorite series being cancelled, or your boss telling you not to report to work, or your business not going smoothly, that's not a good feeling my people and that's is why I won't give you a dose of that because

Letstoriesunfold is here to stay, dope stories zitadrop tena na tena na tena. Like Murife, the stories on Letstoriesunfold won't stop running.

#Letstoriesunfold™ 




Comments

Post a Comment

Is a pleasure to keep you as my reader entertained. Peace✌️