Translate

Mashujaa.

This week we are heading into a day that we are celebrating our heroes, there are a couple of people that I view as my heroes. 

You should know by now, that each single one of you who enjoys reading fascinating stories on Letstoriesunfold, my bro, Davie Karr, and my other bro, who goes by Ragz, are on the list no doubt. 

The two heroes I want to highlight today are Dedan Kimathi and Mr Daniel Wambua Ndambuki, better known as Churchill. Dedan Kimathi was a badass, who was very tactical in warfare. 

One quote that he said is 

“It is better to die on your feet than to 
live on your knees.”

Moving on to the next hero. What inspired me about Churchill, is that he saw that he could not make people laugh all by himself or for a long, so he put together a team of people who could enable him to spread laughs and cheer. 

Letstoriesunfold borrows a leaf from him, and at various intervals, you have seen and will continue to see stories from different people on this platform. 


Let's hear 
from the guest author of the following story,
on the Letstoriesunfold,
Val Muthony.
Hi you. 
Let Stories Unfold is a platform that airs amazing stories entailing everything or anyone. It is an avenue that gives all people a chance to write their life experiences, either anonymously or vice versa.

The person behind it, approached me to share any given personal story or a life experience I might have. 

Well, I thought about it and agreed to his call. I decided not to go anonymous either because I know I am not just writing a story, I am sharing a part of my previous life that most of you never got to see or know. 


Click on the link to enjoy.

Living a double life



Comments