Translate

😁

Hello, how are you all holding up? 

Well, a new story is brewing, I'm mixing the ingredients so very carefully to get the desired taste and quality. I don't want to rush lest it comes out something opposite of what you would expect. On that note, enjoy this piece, and drop some feedback would you? Peace ✌️.




They see me creating online, 
hinting every now and again 
that I'm wasting my time, 
does it have an impact though 
why 
isn't it  giving you money right now 
why 
don't you go sell sweets 
or 
smokies 
or 
eggs in the streets
Do they even fucking believe
Everytime is 
why 
can't you be 
Like so and so working corporate?
earning a fat cheque
you just linger in juakali 
Which most of the time is unsteady
I've defended my vision 
but that has only made them
see me as the devil
funny they want me to repent
Turn from my supposed crooked ways
like someone bitten by the zombies
From walking dead

Comments