Translate

Does body count matter in a relationship?



A little different from what you have sampled from me, but change is good. Enjoy this piece from Wa_meat.

This is one topic that no couple wants to talk about. 
My question still remains, 

Does the body count really matter in a relationship? 

When entering into a relationship, do people talk about their body count? 

Do they feel comfortable talking about it?

Furthermore, 

who is more likely, 

to have a bigger body count than the other? 

Now enough with the questions and lets get into the real deal. 

I personally think that a man is more likely to have more body count than a woman in a relationship. 

I mean this is the man doing the most and almost all the work. The man should be more experienced hence giving it all. 

I think that when the woman is more experienced io ni shuksha ama maybe the woman ni "poko". 

Talking of which, kunakuanga na maboy poko?
😂😂

This piece was done by Wa_Meat

Comments

  1. Oscof kuna wanaume wako hivyo😂😂
    Where do you think the idea of Casanova and man whore came from?
    And I think,as a man if you are one of those, don't get hurt when you get someone with the same

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Is a pleasure to keep you as my reader entertained. Peace✌️